Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 7/8 weigh in

Week 7 sucked... I didn't loose anything and I was getting frustrated. I am working out way more then I was and was confused on if I should eat my burnt calories or not. I think I have figured it out, cause week 8 I lost 1.6lbs! So my grand total is 10.3 after 8 weeks of calorie counting and exercise. Not too bad as a average! I'm happy that I finally hint my first mini-goal of loosing 10lbs!!! Now I can go for a pedicure!! :) My next goal is to loose 10%, which is another 10lbs away, then I can go for a pedi and manicure! ;)



I have signed up for two boot camps now, one on Tues and one on Thurs. I go to the gym on Mondays and the rest of the week I try and do things at home. I have been doing the EA Active on the Wii which sometimes frustrates me cause the sensors things you have to wear don't always react like they should. But it definitely makes you sweat! I also try and do more things with Jacob on weekends, swimming, going for walks, skating, etc. I decided to keep my cal count as close to 1200 for the day if I work out and if I don't work out it usually is at the max of 1400.



I took a pic when we started this challenge 8 weeks ago and I took one the other day after loosing 10lbs. I can see a small difference but mostly I can feel the difference. My rolls have smoothed out, the muffin top doesn't seem to be as bad and my pants fit better. I am hoping that my body now has adjusted to all the changes I have made and that the weight will just continue to come off. However I understand that it is a lifestyle change and something I will have to watch forever! I would love to be under 200 by Jacobs bday, middle of June! Then at my goal by my bday (Sept).

No comments: