Tuesday, April 3, 2012

weigh in 5/6 ??

Honestly I'm not keeping track of my weeks, not sure if that is a good thing or bad?? LOL I am at a total of -7.5lbs lost!! Which is good I suppose but no where near where I want to be, I have a long ways to go but baby steps to a healthy me is better then the opposite? ;) I made goal jars, a idea I saw on Pinterest (a great site to waste time on - hehe).







I am slightly disappointed with my last weigh in, it was a big ole 0 again, seems like my style ... a good week loss, then a couple OK ones and then the big nothing. I'm a little upset about it this week because I seriously busted my A$$!! I worked out way harder this past week then any week yet and followed my cal count for the week. Monday I did my usual elliptical at the gym (33min and 390 cals - my favorite) then my girlfriend convinced me to go to her boot camp with her, I was terrified but went and it actually wasn't too bad but I probably sweat another 300+ cals away and was stiff and sore the next day so I know I worked hard. Then Wed I drug her to aqua size with me, which fitness pal says is like a 500cal work out but I cant see it being that high so I claimed 300. Thursday I was back at the gym on the elliptical for another 390cals and on Friday I bought a new Wii game (EA Active). Its ok, I still like Wii fit Plus but this one made me sweat and according to it another 200cals Sat and Sun. Then weigh in was Monday morning, I was under my cal count for the week by 900cals and still didn't loose a pound? ? WTF ??



I find dieting to be so stressful, you work your butt off and get little results and the next week you don't do much but loose lots!?? I know its good to work out and I will still do it cause I want to gain muscle and be stronger not just thinner. But OMG!! Soooo frustrating when you expect to see a good # from all the hard work and you get nothing :(



I signed up last night for my first ever participant in a walk for cancer, its the Fathers Day Walk for Prostate Cancer. Its only 5km, I feel I can do this no problems and if I have to Jacob should be ok with riding in the wagon for that long (if I have to bring him). I'm hoping it will motivate me to keep getting healthy and stronger. I also wanted to do it to feel what its like to be the one participating in such a great cause, usually Im the one that donates but never actually does the fundraising. Although I must say it is kinda depressing that I havent had any sponsers yet?!?! I am worried that no one will and I will be just walking with other people that were able to get their goal. :( I still have some time to reach my goal of $500 and hopefully I can surpass it! :) Here is the link, just incase you might be willing to support me! :) Even if you just read my story and why I want to be part of this walk.













No comments: