Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3rd/ 4th weigh in

OK OK ... so I'm not as good at blogging as I used to be!? LOL So, for my 3rd weigh in there was really nothing to report... no gain, no loss. Which sucked but I guess that's the way I loose weight, one week is good then the next week isn't? For week 4 - I am down another 1.4lbs for a total of 5.7lbs! Not bad, slow and steady I suppose? I'm not killing myself on this diet, I am making healthy choices and the consequence of that is a slow weight loss but the bonus is that the chances of it staying off are high!



As for our challenge, we figured out where everyone is sitting and I am currently in 5th. Not where I was hoping to be but I suppose I guess the important part is that its a start. At least I'm not last! LOL

Not much else new, found out on the weekend that Jacob can spell his name!!! :o We were all very excited and amazed!! He's not even 4 yet!! I framed it, like any proud crazy Mom would! LOL

No comments: