Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2nd Weigh in



Well, weigh in #2 went much better then the first one. For this weigh in I lost -4lbs! I'm pretty excited about that but I also did cut out a bunch of 'extras' so now I'm wondering, what can I cut out this week to get another awesome #?? I have also come to the conclusion that if I want to be below my calorie count for the day I have to work out or do some kind of exercise that day! I am following a 1460cal / day diet and it seems like I just squeak by everyday. Although I am starting to enjoy my workouts and do feel quite motivated after a good workout so I believe my state of mind is changing. Its not about the "diet" its about a healthy lifestyle. I find that this time around I'm not as focused on the # on the scale but more focus on the calorie count for the day. As long as I am close to my calorie count for the day there is no possible way that I can gain. So the only catch is, I have to log EVERYTHING! Which is totally foreign to me, I usually give up on logging my meals but the app I have is very motivating.



I have somewhat of a routine already, Mondays are my day off so I get to do whatever I want - which usually is drop Jacob off at day home and go to the gym for 30min on the elliptical then the rest of the day is mine! Tuesdays I have been taking Jacob to the gym with me after supper for 30min on the elliptical and Wednesday I have a "glutes, guts, guns" class (that will be over in 3 more weeks). However last night I went to my first ever aqua size class and actually kind of liked it! I feel like I got a work out but didn't go over board. I want to do aqua size more so I think as soon as my class is over I will replace it with swimming. The rest of the week it's hard for me to go to the gym cause none of them have childcare and I don't always know my hubbies schedule so last week we spent a lot of time outside. I pulled Jacob in his wagon which was sooo hard with the fresh snow on the ground. We built a snowman and fort, shoveled the walks just had fun. It didn't even feel like exercise, it was great!



No comments: