Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First weigh in for challenge

Well, my first weigh in for the challenge didn't go as well as I hoped or thought it would... I was only down 0.3lbs!? ? It's sooo frustrating when you feel like you are doing things right and then maybe have a slip up here or there and your whole week is shot!!



My first week I did almost everything I normally do, except that Monday was a holiday so I didn't go to the gym. But I went Tues and Wed and got a good work out, I tracked all my food and was pretty much on track. I know where my issues are and I hope to correct them this week but it is sooo hard to change everything all at once.



This week I have given up liquor and hopefully will see way better results!! Not that I was a heavy drinker but I was starting to enjoy having a drink or two in the evenings after Jacob went to bed. It was nice to relax and whine down, especially after a long whinny day! ;)



So far so good this week, even though I have really been craving a drink and chocolate! :( I am hoping that on Monday I will see a much better # for weigh in #2, otherwise I will go back to drinking!!! LOL

No comments: