Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 1 - Isagenix

Day 1


Well today was my first day on Isagenix.  So far it has gone ok... this is how my day has been : 
  • 6:40am - woke up/ showered/ etc.
  • 7:10am - drank 8oz water
  • 7:25am - headed to work with my Ionix Supreme drink (actually tasted ok, like a fruit juice but had a little grit)
  • 8:00am - got to work and had a coffee (not recommended to have coffee but I am weaning myself off and this was the only coffee I have had) 
  • 9:15am - decided to have my 1st chocolate shake (this literally took me an hour to drink) it was not so great, the taste is hard to describe but I can honestly say I have had MUCH better shakes!!  :(    I also took my Accelerator with my shake (a small vitamin)
  • 12:20am - tummy started growling, had my "slim cake" which is pretty much a oatmeal cookie, not bad pretty tasty, wished there was more  :(  
  • 1:15am - time for my second shake, its no better then the first and is taking me a hour to drink as well. 
So this is where I'm at right now.... it is currently 2:35pm and I'm still working on that shake  :(    Supposidly they do start to taste beter, of course after your first cleanse.  I think anything would prob taste good after your first cleanse?!?  :s   I'm sure they will get easier to drink and it's probably a good thing that they take so long to drink, makes me feel like Ive been eating all afternoon.  LOL  

How am I feeling you might ask ??  Well.... my face feels a bit flushed, not sure why!?!?   I am slightly light headed and dizzy, and I can't seem to focus right (the words Im typing seem hard to get out!?! )    Doesn't soung so great does it!?!?  BUT  I do feel thinner already which is probably rediculous of me to even think that after only 8 hours I am already much thinner, maybe its high hopes?!?  What do I have left to do today ...

  • I get to have one more optional snack (not sure I will need to have this extra snack?)  I also need to take another accelerator (vitamin thing)
  • when I get home I get to have a 400-600 calorie dinner!!  Which I would normally be super excited for except tonight I plan on going to bootcamp and dont usually eat much for supper in fear that it will make me sick :( 

And that is pretty much my entire day, if needed I can take 1-2 flush vitamin pills but only if needed.  I don't think I need help in that department ;)  

I could also split up my 600 cal dinner if I wanted and save a bit of my calories for after bootcamp which I might do.  Im worried that I will be dizzy at bootcamp, I have a energy thing I can take and think I might do that cause Im feeling a little sleepy and seem to have the chills.  Gesh ... I sure am making this diet sound great aren't I?!?!  LOL  

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes, I am going to try SUPER hard NOT to get on a scale for an entire week!!!  I want to see a huge ## and be amazed!!  Im pretty sure I will after a week so I want to save that day and not peek  :)  




No comments: