Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 2 - Isagenix
 
Its late but I wanted to blog about my second day, it was pretty much the same as day #1.
  • woke up, made Ionix drink and packed my lunch
  • drank the Ionix on my way to work
  • had my first shake around 9:15 (which was just as hard to get down as the ones yesterday)
  • took accelerator
  • had a slim cake around 12:30 cause it took me an hour to drink the shake. 
So now it changes a bit cause I had the afternoon off work, so I headed to my GF house for a visit.  Instead of having my shake at her place I decided to have a energy drink they allow you to have up to 2 a day.  It was good, orange flavored and refreshing - I also felt a bit energized.  I have never had a energy drink before so I wasn't sure what it was like. 
After I left her place I made my shake and drank it on my way home - this was around 3:00 (which seemed a bit easier to drink?) 
 
Supper was good tonight, we had chicken, lots of veggies and a bit of rice (about 550cals)  Supper felt sooo satisfying, maybe because its my only meal of the day?  lol   Tonight was a little hard for me cause most Friday nights I would go in the hot tub and have a few drinks, tonight I still went in the hot tub but I was drink free.  I am on my second cup of tea to try and keep my cravings at bay and will probably go to bed early.  

Yesterday my supper sucked, I had a fairly large salad but then I ate half a cheeseburger and a few of Jacobs french fries.  But then I also did boot camp so I think it was OK!??  

I still have not stepped on a scale, which is probably harder then dealing with cravings.  I used to weigh almost everyday, sometimes twice just to see.  Hopefully this weekend goes OK, I deal better during work days when I have a regular schedule. 


No comments: