Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 3 and 4

Day 3/4

So its hard for me to post on weekends, we just have too much on the go, I'm usually never home and I rarely get on the computer.  Soooo.... Friday night was good, no big cravings and when I did I had a tea to get me through.  Saturday was also a good day, nothing too exciting - it was pretty much the same as day one and two.

Day 4 however was a bit of a challenge, it could have just been hormones or me cause I'm prone to getting headaches but I woke up Sunday morning with a slight tingle in my head, know that it was going to get worse I took some Tylenol.  I had no desire to eat/ drink anything. It took me almost a hour to drink my Ionix, which is a good drink but I just felt nauseous.  I made a coffee but couldn't drink it, instead of making a shake to bring with me to Jacobs gymnastics I decided to try their "IsaLean Bar" which can be used in place of a shake or half of it for a snack.  I nibbled on this very yummy peanut crunch bar on the way to gymnastics, only eating half.  Then finished the other half after gym class, its very rare for me not to finish off a meal or something I have opened.  But I had no desire to eat even though it was a very good bar. 

It was recommended on the FB group I'm on that I have a "Energenix" drink to help with "head discomfort" and surprisingly it did help a bit, I felt good and carried on with my day.  Supper was good, tons of veggies (a salad and mixed steamed ones) a onion cake and about 4oz of ham.  I didn't finish all of my veggies cause there was just too much, which is also rare for me - I usually always finish what I put on my plate. 

We added a new addition to our family yesterday too!!  :D   We got a new puppy!!!  She is super cute but sooo much work!  She is a Basset Hound, we already have one and they seem to get along good so far.  I however had no idea that puppies get up every hour or so to pee :(  It was a super long night, thankfully my DH stayed up with Muncie from 3am till 4am!  I was sooo tired last night and now today I'm still tired but my headache isn't there anymore so that's good! 

Tomorrow I have my first Cleanse!!  I'm nervous and excited all at once  :)   I also have stayed OFF the scale so I have NO idea how I am doing!?!?  However I know it sounds crazy and wonky but I seriously feel lighter, thinner and overall better!?  I can't wait to see how many lbs and inches I'm down!!  Super excited!!  :) 

No comments: