Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 5/6

Day 5

So apparently I suck at writing daily blogs so I have to combine my days !?!  LOL

Day 5 went well, my headache went away - it was just like the first few days, I had shakes and tried a "Isa Delight" for the first time instead of my oatmeal cookie that I normally have.  It was yummy!  I get to have 2 of them and I would just bite off a small piece and let the chocolate melt in my mouth.  It was savory and satisfying :)   We had breakfast for supper which is one of my favorite things to do, so I have a omelet with left over ham in it and some cheese.  YUM!  :)   I was nervous for Day 6 cause this is my very first cleanse day! 

Day 6

CLEANSE DAY!!!  -- Well, it really wasn't that bad. 
  • I started my morning with one of the "cleanse for life" drinks which tasted like grape juice, and a Accelerator (8am)
  • Then Ionix drink (which I have on shake days too), with 2 Isa Delight chocolates and 2 Isa snacks (30 min after chocolate) - (10am)
  • Another Cleanse for life drink (12pm)
  • 2 Isa snacks and a Accelerator (2pm)
  • Cleanse for life drink (4pm)
  • 2 Isa Delight Chocolates (6pm - on my way to boot camp)
  • 2 Isa snacks and Ionix drink (7:30 - after boot camp)
  • Cleanse for life (9pm)
  • Sleepy time tea :) 
So even though I didn't have any "food", I felt like I was eating every 2 hours.  I never had any hunger pains until about 3pm, but this is when I normally get hungry so it was nothing new.  The Isa snacks are like little round pucks about the size of your thumb, you chew them up and follow with lots of water.  They also tasted like chocolate and weren't too bad, they were kinda like eating a vitamin C pill that you have to chew.  I was surprised that I was able to do boot camp, I was going to take it easy and if I felt dizzy I planned on taking a energenix drink but didn't need to do this.

I was also surprised when one of the ladies at boot camp asked if I had lost weight!?   I didn't know what to say cause honestly I don't really know since I haven't measured or weighed myself!?  I just feel thinner, and I was surprised she could see a difference since I was only on Day 6?!?  I'm sooo excited to weigh and measure tomorrow!  :) 

I thought I would wake up this morning starving but it really was not difference then any other day and I am just now having my morning shake and it's 10:30am!?  I usually have this at 9:30.   :) 




No comments: