Thursday, March 7, 2013

One week down ...

Day 7
(weigh in day)

As I was getting ready for work this morning I was partially excited and nervous to see what my results were for week #1.  I was worried that I had yet paid for another diet plan that I failed at! Instead... this is what I saw:

-8.4lbs and 6.5 inches!

I'm pretty happy about that!!  I know that this next week will probably be just as easy as the first but I don't expect as big of a number.  To be quite honest I was eating very poor before I started this diet so this loss is probably mostly water weight and the fact that I haven't had alcohol in a week.  My drinking and eating was getting out of control so I am glad this has put a stop to that.  I would like to see a 5lb loss for week 2 but I would be happy to see a -3!    

No comments: