Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 8

Day 8

Well, things seem to be plucking along, not big changes to report - the days are pretty much the same everyday except for Cleanse day but that is only on Tues.  The shakes are still not the best tasting ones I have had (even though everyone has told me that they will taste amazing after my first cleanse) but I can tolerate them cause I they are doing their job ;) 

I find this diet is very similar to IP, however I am liking this one more.  There is way less prep work which I like, on IP I had to plan every Sunday for getting fresh veggies, cutting them, measuring and putting in bags to grab and go in the morning.  I had to measure my food for dinner and there was way more supplements (vitamins) on IP then on Isa. 

The IP shakes tasted 100% better but you had to go in to see your coach once a week to get weighed/ measured and pick up all your supplies for the following week.  Isa is all done online, there are people you can talk to if needed but for the most part you just follow the plan, order your product online and get the results. 

I have found that I am extremely cold on this diet, I have always felt cold (even when I was 9 months pregnant in June I sat on the couch wrapped in a blanket cause I was freezing) but I just feel colder.  I also feel like I might be a bit more crabby on this diet then normal!?  LOL  But in the same breath I feel better/ happier?  If that could make any more sense!??!  HAHA  I just find that I am feeling happier about myself but people around me tend to irritate me more then ever!? 

I miss not having a evening snack, however I have replaced that with tea and it seems to be doing the trick (plus warms me up before bed).  I like the routine and structure of this diet and hopefully I will continue to see the results!  Cause honestly that's what matters the most and keeps you going on any diet! :)   

No comments: