Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 9/ 10

Day 9 and 10

Well, my weekend was good - as usual the hardest thing about weekends is getting all the water in.  Diet wise it seems to be going well, I am following the plan almost to a T - with the only exception is that I haven't given up my morning coffee, however ..... I have switched to half decaf/ half reg and instead of having 2 mugs in the morning I only have one!  I think this is a huge improvement from what I used to drink!!  Eventually I do plan on ditching caffinated coffee all together but for now its my one treat of the day.  :)  
I have had some hungry moments, I wouldn't say that this diet is hunger free but it is "easy" in the sense that I don't sit her and think about food all day and have random cravings.  I find that at around 3pm I start thinking about supper and how yummy I can make it to make the best of my 600 calories allotted.  The evenings are sometimes harder (especially Friday nights) cause I'm used to having a small snack and on Fridays a few drinks.  Now I just have tea (yahoo :s)  LOL  

This week I have been choosing to have more IsaLean Bars instead of the shakes, mostly cause I want a change but also cause it's easier to pack a bar in my lunch bag then a shake I have to mix (especially on weekends).  The bars are also 100% better then the shakes so I'm hoping this doesn't effect my loss?

I still feel "thinner" so I'm hoping that means I'm still loosing inches/ pounds  :)   Tomorrow is another cleanse day for me and boot camp.  I think I might try a 36 hours cleanse on week 4, the only difference is that you start your cleanse the night before (after supper) so instead of having my tea I would have a cleanse (but I could also still have my tea if I wanted). 

No comments: