Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cleanse Day #2

So today is my second Cleanse Day and its going good, no cravings, no huge hunger pains.  My biggest complaint and probably everyone else around me is that I'm so grumpy!  I'm a complete Bitch today (and last cleanse day I was too).  But then who wouldn't be miserable with no food!!??  I'm not sure why,  I think I am normally a pretty easy to get along with type but I wouldn't say I was a optimist.  But on Cleanse days its like Dr.Jeckyl and Mr.Hyde.  I suppose it's a good thing I plan on going to Boot camp, its my anger management and I won't end up snapping at my kid or DH. 

Otherwise ... things are still going well, I am waiting again to weigh in on Thurs (no peaking at the scale)  This week feels like its dragging though!?  Maybe cause I want Thurs to come so I can see the results!?  

I think I would also do better if I was able to sleep better throughout the night but since we recently got a new puppy I am up with her every 3 hours to take her out and if it's not her its my son waking to go pee.  Or myself cause I had too much tea before bed LOL  I just want to sleep for more then 4 hours in a row.  :(  

No comments: