Saturday, March 16, 2013

weigh in...

So my actual weigh in day was Thursday ... today is Saturday!?!  I don't know why it seems so hard for me to post everyday or how the days seem to fly by but I guess that's what happened!??!  LOL 

Good news.... I'm down another -1.6lbs and -3.5 inches !!   Not quiet what I was hoping for but I think I had really high hopes !  LOL   I am happy with this loss, it puts me at -10lbs and -10" in just 2 weeks!!  I think that's great! 

My 2nd cleanse also went OK, I had a bit more hunger and some cravings but they went away and I got through the day, even went to boot camp again.  :)  

I'm hoping for another 2lbs this week, hopefully I can continue with the 2lb/ week loss.  My short term goal is to weigh under 200 by Jacobs birthday (middle of June) 

No comments: