Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 3 weigh in :)

I didn't feel like I had lost anything this week, I did a few things different then last week and wasn't expecting big results. 

This past week instead of having two shakes a day (morning and lunch) I was only having a morning shake and a bar for lunch.  I got lots of bars when I signed up and wanted to use them up before they expire but was worried they might affect my loss.  They clearly didn't so I will probably continue having bars occasionally, it's a nice change to have something to chew on during the day  :)  

I have also been drinking tea like crazy!!  I know tea is fine, and I did make sure it was caffeine free but it still different from what I was doing before and I was a little worried that it might effect my loss as well.  

Speaking of tea.... a bunch of people I know have been talking about Davids Teas lately, and I had heard of them but have never shopped there and wasn't really into loose leaf teas.  But I thought what the heck, I'll give them a try, they have a ton of variety so I don't have to keep drinking "sleepy time" (which I like but was getting bored of).  I picked up a variety pack of caffeine free teas and a special cup with a metal tea strainer thing in it and went home to try my first loose leaf tea.  I can honestly say ... I'm hooked!!!  Some of the variety pack are not so good, I don't really like the fruity teas but the chai one is amazing and there is a Canada maple leaf one that has little maple leafs in it and its pretty darn good too!!!  I will definitely be going back but next time I think I will stick to the teas I know I like!  :)  

So, all in all it was a pretty good week, I only made it to boot camp once (which also made me worry that I didn't do as well) but for week 3 .... I am down another -3.2lbs!!  and -1.5"   I think it's great!!  

2 comments:

Joradanna said...

There is a "tea" party you can have where they sell all kinds of loose teas and tea stuff ... kinda like pampered chef but for tea...

My Steeped Tea . com I believe :)

Annieann77 said...

Yeah - I know a girl that sells Steeped Tea, might have to try some of hers now ;)