Friday, March 22, 2013

just another day

Well, today is just another day - however I am off early today so I plan on doing a bit of shopping after work !!! :D  I am officially hooked to Davids Tea and now want to go get more, more flavors, more cool mugs and a fancy spoon to measure (even though I could prob just use any spoon).  I also need to pick up the second book in the series I have started (Divergent) Its a simple "teen" book but that is how I like them.  At the end of the day I just want a simple good book that requires no thinking but still has a good story line.  

On a side note I wanted to share a couple sites I have been enjoying lately, and both have books coming out soon - which I think I might have to buy!  :) 

This blog is funny and I like the crappy drawings lol  http://crappypictures.com/  another one of my favorite blogs lately is
 http://www.chicagonow.com/baby-sideburns  it has a bit of foul language but I'm OK with that  ;)  

Not much else new, diet wise things are good.  I haven't done boot camp all week so I'm feeling extra lazy and need to burn some calories but the weather is crappy lately so I can't take the dogs for a walk.  I think this weekend I will move furniture around and do a super clean of the house.  Considering I still have some Christmas/ winter decorations up!?! 

No comments: