Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Almost done my 30 days!

I can't believe my first 30 day cleanse is almost over!~?  It seemed to go by so fast!  Today is Day 27 and it has gone fairly well.  I have my 4 week weigh in tomorrow then there is still another 2 days till its 30 days, I don't think the 2 days will make much of a change but I will weigh and measure on the 30 day (Saturday).   One of the hardest things I have had with this diet is not jumping on the scale every time I am in the bathroom to check my progress, but that is my own doing and has nothing to do with the actual diet itself. 

Yesterday was my 4th cleanse day and I would have thought that they would get easier the more you do them when in fact I found that the first cleanse I did was by far the easiest.  Last night I almost didn't make it through the entire day, I had to have some serious will power to not eat something.  It made me think that maybe cleanse days aren't the best for me.  Only because I know that if I didn't do shakes the next day I am the type of person that would binge after a cleanse because I felt like it was somehow owed to me?  Like a reward for doing a cleanse and the freedom when you are done to eat all the things you couldn't the day before (which in my life turns into a binge).  I haven't binged after a cleanse... yet, but I really wanted to last night! 

There fore, I have decided that I am going to do next month with no cleanse days, just my regular shake days.  I don't think this will effect my weight loss too much, I don't expect to loose as much in the second month anyway (my goal would be 8lbs).  Then for my third month I will go back to having a cleanse day and see which I like better and which way works best for me. 

This weekend is going to be a little difficult for me, Thursday we are planning a pizza day at work, which is OK - I will just have my shake for supper instead of lunch and I am going to boot camp anyway so I should be able to burn that off (as long as I don't over do it!?)  Then my MIL wants us to come over for supper Friday and Sat night, which should also be OK (it just means I don't have to worry about cooking) and then she wants to go for brunch on Sunday!  It just seems like a lot of 'eating out' even though 2 of those meals will still be home cooked, just not by me!  ;)

No comments: