Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 day results!

So I finished my first 30 day Isagenix cleanse and I am fairly pleased with the results.  I am surprised at how easy the plan was to follow most days and how quickly the month went by.  So my results are ....

 -14lbs and 12"

I have noticed a big difference in my waist/ tummy area and will take pics to post, I'm sure there is a huge difference.
I know I said last week that I wasn't going to do cleanses this month cause they were too much and I felt like I would binge after a cleanse but today I am doing a cleanse and I might even try to do a 36 hour one and go to supper tomorrow evening. 

Easter weekend was like a cheat weekend for me, that I really needed to nip in the butt.  But it was nice to have a couple cheats and not be so focused on diet.  Now I am back on board!!  It's not like I was eating tons of chocolate bunnies but I feel like I ate more then I should have and I did have a few drinks Saturday night.  Then last night I had my last cheat (McDonald's) so now I feel like I NEED to do this cleanse to get back on track. 

So, I am now onto my next 30 days and hopefully another 10lbs!


No comments: