Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Still truckin' along :)

WOW! I have been really bad at posting!!  I can't believe it is already April 16th and I am half way through my second 30 day Isagenix round!?  This month has felt easier but that means it also has come with challenges.  I feel like I am 'testing' this diet, seeing just how far I can 'cheat' the diet before it doesn't show me results!?  Not sure why I am doing this but I do believe I do it often on many diets so I need to nip that in the butt!! 

I started my second 30 days at the beginning of the month, after Easter and things are going well.  But the past two Saturdays I have had nights out with the girls which involved a bit more snacking then I normally would and some drinks.  So far these weekends haven't effected my weight loss with a -1.2lb loss for both week 1 and week 2!!  So I am officially down -2.4lbs for this month so far.  And a total of -16.4lbs and about 15" on week 6 of Isagenix!! 

I am on another cleanse day today and it is going well, my last cleanse day was great!!  I wasn't grumpy or moody at all and barely had any hunger!?   I can already tell that I am going to be grumpy later (it's only 10am and I am already on edge - lol).  However I kind of look forward to cleanse day now, it's like setting the clock back to start.  Which is probably why I have been testing my limits with cheats lately.  So lets say on the weekend I had 2-3 drinks of wine and we went to the Chinese buffet (which I did do - shhh)  Today I can rid of those cheats and start with a clean slate.  BUT!!  If I didn't do those cheats I would probably be much further ahead then I am?  I need to stop trying to cheat the system, I need to save my cheats for one day at the end of my 30 day round. 

Today I tried the E+ energy shot, it's like one of those small bottles of 5hr energy things.  I have never had a energy drink/ shot of any kind before so this is new to me.  The flavor has been described by others as being similar to jagermeister, which I would have to agree with.  It's suppose to taste like apple pomegranate.  I don't feel much different so I'm not sure it did much at all but it was free in my last order so I thought I would try it.  Don't think I will ever order it!  :P  


Hopefully I will post again before the end of this 30 day round, Thursday is weigh in day so I will see how my cheats have effected that? 

No comments: