Tuesday, April 23, 2013

lost track of days on Isa :s

So, I can't remember what day I'm on or how many weeks it's been but I am still on program and following it pretty good most days.  Last week I failed at my cleanse, I just gave up half way through.  I probably could have managed but it was harder then most cleanse days.  I have learned though since then that if you have a high carb meal the night before the cleanse tends to be harder.  And I had a "last meal" before my cleanse day that was high in carbs.  Guess I won't be doing that again!  LOL 

So today is cleanse day again and I thought I would give a 2 day one a try or at least a 36 hour one.  So I actually started last night, then I will go through today like a normal cleanse day and keep going tomorrow morning. I will probably have supper tomorrow night though so it won't technically be a full 2 day one but longer then normal. 

I hurt my back on Sunday night.  Not sure what I did, everyone keeps asking!?  I did some yard work in the afternoon, made some doggy cookies that required me to use a rolling pin (which was kinda hard work) and then went in the hot tub with Jacob to relax before bedtime.  It's when I got out of the tub and tried to bend down to dry off Jacob that it hurt.  It hurt a lot!!  I could barely sleep that night then Monday I came to work but made a appointment with a chiropractor for that afternoon.  I saw him yesterday but he didn't do any adjustments, he sent me for x-rays first.  Tomorrow I will get my first adjustment and hopefully it helps!! 

I can't do boot camp tonight because I'm scared it will hurt my back more so I'm hoping that I will be able to attend on Thurs, after my adjustment. 

Other then that I am still trying to drop another 10lbs by Jacobs birthday, June 16th, which should be totally do-able since that is about 6 weeks away!  If this 2 day cleanse does what everyone says it should (drop more lbs quicker and the 2nd day is easier) then I will probably do more of them.  Oh - And I also changed my shake to the Isalean Pro instead of the regular, it has more protein in it which is great for when I have my work out days and will hopefully keep me feeling fuller longer  :) 

No comments: