Thursday, May 2, 2013

2nd round of 30 days :)

So I finished another round of Isagenix, this month was a bit easier but in the same breath I had a few more cheat days there fore not getting a huge loss as I hoped but this is a life style change and more then just a diet so I think it is ok to have a day off once and a while as long as you re focus and get back on before things slide too much. 

For this month I only lost another -3.4lbs and about 6", which is still great!  It works out to about a pound a week, could be better ... could be worse  ;)   

However my grand total is .... -17.4lbs and 18" for 8 weeks!!!  :D   It's hard for me to think that I almost lost 20lbs!?!  Seems like such a crazy number and then I look in the mirror and think...wow, even after loosing almost 20lbs I still look fat and giggly!?  WTF??  Then I do the math, realize I have to loose 'just' 20lbs 2 more times to get to where I want to be.  Doesn't seem so hard, the first 20 seemed pretty easy to loose but then I remember, the first month you always loose the most so it will probably take me another 5-6 months just to drop 20 more pounds, 2 more times. 

The journey to get to where I want to be seems like it's so far away, I need to just keep focusing on the small milestones.  I'm sure I'll be there before I know it... I hope  ;)  

No comments: