Friday, May 17, 2013

Sorry been a bit...

Well... I made it to my first mini goal, -20lbs gone!!  It's funny though how I perceive myself as being different.  I know the scale says 20lbs which in my mind sounds like a crap load of weight!!  But when I look at pics of myself I don't see the change.  My clothes are fitting a bit different but not what I would think 20lbs would be!?  I thought my pants would be falling off but they aren't!?  I know I still have another 40 to go, I'm 1/3 of my way to goal which is awesome!!!  I feel thinner in my mind but when I look at pics or in the mirror I don't see the difference. 

I took before and after pics, I honestly don't see the 20lbs difference but a lot of people have said they can see it.  I should be able to meet my next mini goal of being under 200 by Jacobs birthday (mid June) and then after that my mini goal will be my 1/2 way point, which should be in July.  If I'm really lucky and stay on track I would like to be 2/3 of the way by my birthday (mid Sept). 

So I planned on posting my pic... but I can't figure it out??  I have it saved as a pdf but can't figure out how to get it on this blog?  :s  I'll work on it and hopefully be able to post one soon! 

In the meantime, things are still going well.  I have increased my workouts a bit and I'm trying to stay more busy at home (which is easy now that it's summer).  I don't feel deprived about having shakes for breakfast and lunch and really enjoy having dinner with the family.  I have also started doing a 36-44 hour cleanse instead of the 24 that I was doing before.  They are a little harder to do but I'm hoping it will speed up the weight loss a bit.  So I am onto my next 20lbs to loose, which will hopefully take me till my birthday in mid Sept.

No comments: