Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another week passes

So as yet another week passes and I am still no further ahead or behind then I was a month ago I sometimes feel discouraged and wonder "why bother". I have come to the conclusion that 90% of my 'cheats' are liquid cheats... extra cream in my coffee and on cold days I'll have a extra coffee, a little extra veggie dip, a drink or two after Jacob goes to bed so I can relax. These are the things that are putting a kink in my weight loss plans. And I know it but have yet to change it and cut these or at least some of these things out!



I have been working out 3 days a week and they are hard workouts where I'm probably burning about 350 calories each time. I am eating healthy, proteins, fruits veggies and low GI carbs. There is no reason why I shouldn't be dropping the weight. I need to cut out the "liquid calories" :(



I'm so tired lately, probably cause I'm overweight, probably cause I'm tired of trying, probably cause I'm not seeing the results!? If I want to be successful I need to stop these bad habits.

No comments: